z
Cafe and Restaurant
Barton ACT

Price: $399,000 + S.A.V. Negotiable question mark popup button

Canberra Submarine Sandwich Franchise - Short hours For Sale

Near new Canberra Submarine Sandwich franchise outlet now available for sale in the high end office park area of Barton, VERY easy store to run compared to other in the system, open five days per week, no nights, minimal staff to manage, and very predictable sales and food prep.

Store is currently fully managed, owned by a multi-unit owner, but new purchaser could self manage and save costs.

Latest decor, nothing to update or repair, most equipment is brand new. Sales nearly 8k per week exc GST and growing, soon to increase more as large building site gets underway nearby bringing many more 'tradie' customers. 20 year secure lease with good rent in brand new building.

Plently of opportunity for growth, could open nights, weekends, and push marketing more.

Perfect fit for a family business, with family friendly hours and minimal staff to manage!

Finance from banks can be obtained with 60% secured against the business, the remaining 40% is all you need, and even that can be equity in your house.

Selling due to consolidation and new business interests.

Email or call for more info.

PLEASE no sales calls from agents or other advertising brokers.

Show More
Price: $399,000 + S.A.V. Negotiable
Client No: W1098548536
Seller prefers initial contact via email
    Private sale, no contact by agents or marketers please.

Email this seller Complete all fields

Australian enquiry? Yes No
Yes, email me similar opportunities

Thank you!

Your enquiry has been sent to this Seller.
To keep a history of your enquiries, register / login as a Business Buyer
Cancel
SUBMIT ENQUIRY
Login as a Buyer to save this Business
Cancel