Reference No: 13807

Business and Professional Services
VIC

Price: $1,650,000

PLUMBING BUSINESS, GOVERNMENT, INSURANCE AND BODY CORPORATE WORK, MELBOURNE BASED. For Sale

Rare and exclusive opportunity to purchase a Melbourne based Plumbing operation set up in 2013.

This business is unique due to its customer base with 75% of the work emanating from Insurance and Government work, and the remaining 25% from Body Corporate.

Corporate contracts in place for approximately 75% of work, with remainder of work through service agreements.

Full team of qualified and reliable staff in place comprising of Field manager, Operations manager, qualified plumbers and apprentices as well as an office manager. This is in addition to a working owner.

This Company has an impeccable service and response record which has been developed by the current owner as an uncompromising standard which is paying dividends for them. With more work available to accept, the opportunity to push jobs in the private sector, establish a website, seek more work by leveraging current reputation, this is an outstanding opportunity for an existing firm to acquire and bolt on.

3 year average EBIT is circa $500,000 making this highly profitable. Couple with the aforementioned points of growing this business, it has to be the opportunity of 2021 for the right buyer.

Also included is over $250,000 of vehicles and equipment needed to run the operation.

All genuine buyers will have to sign a strict confidentiality agreement and meet with the listing agent before detailed financials are exchanged, please don't hesitate to call Brian at TRIDENT on 0417 303... (click to show)
Show More
Price: $1,650,000
Business Brokers Network Australia
Address:
GPO Box 2068
BRISBANE, QLD, 4000

View Website

Contact: Brian Budd
Call
Email this Agent Complete all fields

Australian enquiry? Yes No
Yes, email me similar opportunities

Thank you!

Your enquiry has been sent to this Seller.
To keep a history of your enquiries, register / login as a Business Buyer
Cancel
SUBMIT ENQUIRY
Login as a Buyer to save this Business
Cancel
Copy the link below to easily share this listing
Copy
Cancel