We have developed a guide help you recognise common scams and share tips on how to protect your business and customers.
Scammers target small business owners as they recognise they are busy and usually have limited resources to keep their systems safe. Scam risks have increased as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The latest COVID-19 scams are designed to take advantage of the changes to our daily life including:
- loss of jobs and financial vulnerability
- fear of infection
- the shortage of particular goods and services
Download the Be COVID Fraud Aware guide
- The Be COVID Fraud Aware guide will help you:
- know the common scams to look out for
- protect your business from scams
- protect your customers information
- know where to get further assistance and report a scam