Reference No: RB 235

Sydney NSW
Price: -

Wedding Industry – work from home – Award Winning Franchise For Sale

Wedding Industry – work from home – Award Winning Franchise

T/O : $104,000 - 2017 FY

Profit : $61,000 - includes owners wage 20 hours per week

Price :$89,000

The current owner spends just 22 hours per week running this lucrative and award winning business. This is a very well-established and industry leading wedding services business with loyal and diversified customer base with a well-known name and reputation for quality and exceptional service.

• Work from home and earn $60,000 + for 22 hours per week
• Be cashflow positive immediately with approximately 60 bookings ($50,000 in gross revenue) in the system already and more coming in weekly
• Fantastic lifestyle business
• Multi award winning and industry leading business in the lucrative wedding industry
• No rental space required, no full-time employees and no overhead
• The franchise provides full training and 24/7 technical support and full administrative team who manage all the enquiries, bookings and money collection!
• $50k + in equipment included in the sale – including 1x Toyota HiAce 2008
• 3 x casual long-term staff who can manage the as little or as much as you want
• The owner only works 20 hours per week
• Weddings represent approximately 55% of business with the other 45% which is diversified across other industries
The vendor will offer the right buyer an extensive handover and training period.

For more information contact Rad Benicky on 0411 610... (click to show) or email (click to show email)

Show More
Price: -
Core Business Brokers
1A Level 2 802 Pacific Highway
Gordon, NSW, 2072

View Website

Email this Agent Complete all fields

Australian enquiry? Yes No
Yes, email me similar opportunities