The Drug Detection Agency
Drug & Alcohol use is costing Australian businesses $5.2 Billion a year in hidden lost productivity & absenteeism.
Driven by this growing need in the workplace and community, The Drug Detection Agency (TDDA) has established itself as the largest and the dominant provider of mobile workplace drug detection services in Australasia with a fast growing list of major corporate clients and brands.
We provide the following core services:
- Drug & alcohol policy development
- Drug & alcohol training & education programs
- Mobile onsite drug & alcohol testing
- Pre-employment drug testing
- Property Methamphetamine inspections
TDDA offers its franchisees:
- A comprehensive 100-day training program
- High growth industry opportunity spanning all B2B sectors
- Fast growing Brand & Network
- Mobile (Van) format with Office & Testing room facilities
- Large Territories with scope for expansion / multiple Vans
- Help to grow your client base via support from a Business Development Manager
- Free leads allocated for large client testing
With workplace drug screening becoming a necessity for most businesses for safety, legislative compliance & productivity reasons, this creates opportunities to win contracts with local, state and national businesses as well as various government organisations. You will also benefit from state office support and large scale clients that need services in your area.
TDDA requires highly motivated and independent people to join our team of over 40 existing franchisees to share in the success of this proven business model which enables you to operate with multiple testing vans and staff and to have an office with testing room facilities.
There's no need to have previous experience in the drug testing field. You can start by yourself and quickly learn and grow.
2 / 710 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
|Phone: 0407 105 613 (click to show)|
Safety Products & Services